Here some impressions about the qualification of the group A (hoop and ball).
– Melitina Staniouta was quite clean with ball (28,225) but she missed the final with hoop for a mistake (27,150).
– Alina Maksymenko had a very strong routine with hoop (27,250) but she was out from the ball final (27,000).
– Liubov Charkashyna was very beautiful and expressive with both of her routines and she entered in the finals with hoop (28,450) and ball (28,325), and she’s second after Zhenya, ’cause the double Dasha had only 1 exercise.
– Daria Dmitrieva presented a new ball routine, much more elegant than the former but (imo) this style doesn’t suits Daria too much, anyways she entered in the ball final with 28,850.
– Evgenia Kanaeva was great today! Once again she conquered the audience (or at least me! :P) and she ruled the competition with 29,350 for ball and 29,175 with hoop. In the hoop routine she had a new leo, all black which makes her like a “femme fatale“.
– Daria Kondakova was extremely powerful and elegant at the same time with her hoop routine, and she entered in the final with 28,950.
– Silvia Miteva was amazing in her ball routine, the whole exercise is very beautiful, all her movements suits the music and the result is something really touching! With 27,800 she entered in the ball final too.